BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

James Ferry


Since High School I recently started attending ITT Technical Institute's School of Criminal Justice in Murray, UT. I am scheduled to graduate with my A.A.S in 12 weeks. I met my beautiful wife Jenna in the fall of 2005 and dated her for exactly 2 years to the day. We got married on August 27, 2007 and continue to share our love today. We are currently still living in Kaysville City, home to Davis High School. NO KIDS yet, as much as I want them me and my wife both promised each other that we would wait until after college. Right now I am working as a Senior Care Associate for Elderly people. There so much fun to be around but sometimes the job can be messy. Congratulations to all of you. I look forward to seeing you all on June 18th. I paid my 12 dollars. Did you?

0 comments: