BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Angela (Jenson) Applonie

After High School I attended Weber State University and graduated in Nursing. I met my husband, Nick, for the first time while I was in High School, one day while out to lunch with friends. (He is cousins with my friend Bret Applonie who graduated a year ahead of us.) I have been married for 3 years now! We welcomed our little boy, Cohen, in April 2009.
I work one day a week for the University of Utah and spend the rest of my days chasing crazy Cohen around everywhere. We recently sold our Condo in Clearfield and are building a home in West Point! SO excited to finally have a yard for my little man to play in! Great neighborhood if anyone wants to come join us! :) TIME IS FLYING BY WAY TOO FAST!!!

0 comments: